Friday, March 20, 2015

I'll keep on posting!

Hi Jammers! As you can see I have finished my Land of Jamaa story set, but I'll continue writing! From now on there's gonna be stories from AJHQ too! So I'll be taking a break from writing for a few weeks or months and I'll be posting AJHQ stuff too! But Don't Worry, I'll still continue writing like I said. I'm now looking for some ideas for another story so... have any ideas?  I might also have other types like comics, diaries or more! Comment down there about what you would like to see! 
Happy Jamming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before writing your comment please be aware of the following rules
- No bullying or bad behaviour
- No cursing or mean words
- Don't share your personal information (If it is your AJ name or username that is fine!)
- Don't use this blog to promote your blog